Thursday, May 7, 2009

Min Pin Nightmare Take 2

You may want to read my previous post if you haven't to understand the nightmare that I am in...
I know what your thinking...adorable....right? Wrong!


In the saga of the min pin nightmare I've got some bad news and I've got some good news. The bad news? IT (as in the horny little min pin) is still feverishly in love with my male dog. And even though my dog has got sixty pounds on this little rat, IT still pines after my dog with that sex-crazed look in his eye.

Unrequited loves a bitch. I get it. But I am seriously considering castrating the dog myself Lorena Bobbitt style.

Meanwhile I’m feeling horribly guilty because the reason why they asked me to watch their dog in the first place is because I’m a total animal lover.

Listen to Bob Barker people and spay and neuter your pets!!!

The good news?

I begged a friend to take the dog after he gets out of school. Which is douchetacular! I basically told him that if he didn't come get the dog that either me, my husband, or my dog, may kill IT. My friend laughed, disturbed that a bleeding heart animal lover such as myself couldn't handle a little rat min pin. But only if he knew!

No comments: