Monday, May 4, 2009

Mom's Boss? A Douche...

It has been my experience that people who are capable of running large organizations, such as administrators, business executives etc. tend to be major douche bags, or at least have douche bag tendencies. Example: Donald Trump.
The hair is practically screaming, "Look at what a Douche Bag I really am!"

Well, my frail, old, senior citizen mother happens to be working for one such douche bag. Now who my mother chooses to spend her time with is none of my business, considering my father is also a noted administrator douche bag, I’m sure she enjoys the company of them in some sort of sick masochistic way. So, ya know whatever, good for her.

But here comes the problem. It’s now affecting me!

My mother travels frequently with her work. And she invited my sister to go along on one of the business trips…and then I found out and invited myself…really not important how it was all set up.

What IS important is what Mr. Douche Bag (A.K.A her boss) did when he found out about our little family excursion. With his little grinch heart he decided that my mother would no longer be going on that trip, and that her co-worker would go instead.

Forget about the fact that my mother has ALWAYS gone on this particular trip and knows all the clients in that area. Forget about the fact that my sister has mommy abandonment issues and really needed serious QUALITY time with her mommy. Forget about the fact that I was super duper excited to go. And now…we’re going to have to pay for the hotel by ourselves, which I am not particularly happy about.

So Mom’s Boss…I am grateful for this opportunity to label you a douche bag. A label, I’m sure you’ve had, even before I emerged from the womb. And I take this pleasure in telling it to the world.

YOU’RE a DOUCHE!

No comments: